When: beginning Thursday 10th of September (8 weeks of class)
Time: 5:30pm-7:00 pm
Where: location to be confirmed on registration
Cost: $200 - ($100 deposit required to secure a spot)
Equipment required: Treat pouch, 30ft long line, hands free leash + belt (these can be purchased as a package from $40-$55)
- basic commands (sit, down, stay)
- loose leash & enjoyable walks
- greetings on leash
- getting your dogs attention
- the most important of all : RECALL!
- various speciality areas, some will be chosen by students in advance
Some classes will include pack walks to practice commands outside under distractions as well as leash skills to avoid reactivity and for some doggy socialization
*All dogs must be up to date on Vaccinations
(register your interest today!)
- Reactive K9: be it aggression/fear or excitement, classes to help calm your K9 around dogs,people,cars etc
- K9 Control Unleashed: learn how to get more comfortable with your dog off leash by teaching them to stay closer, pay more attention and listen better,most importantly improve your recall!!
- K9 COME!: A class for all levels of recall to get your dog coming when called in a fun way!